UP Board 12th Class Result 2018 – UP Board Result 2018 Science, UP Results 2018 Date: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Board (UPMSP) will soon release the announcement date and time of UP Board Intermediate 12th Result 2018, For now, students can take this as tentative information and not for granted as we will update the official details after the board reveals them. To get the official information about the result date, students have to watch this place regularly and mostly the date will be updated the first week before the board is going to publish the UP 12th Result 2018 in the online websites like upresults.nic.in, India Results, Exam Results, Jagranjosh, All Results Nic etc. As per the previous year, the result was declared on 9th June @ official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board. UP Board is one of the largest board in the world because there are more than 30 lakhs candidates appeared every year for the 12th class exams and around 35 lakhs for the matriculation exams.
UP Board 12th Class Result 2018 Date, Information
- Board Name: Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (UPMSP / UP Board/ BHSIEUP)
- Formation Year: 1921
- Headquarters: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- UP Board Location: Sector 32, Tashkand Marg, Allahabad, UP 211001
- Chairman: Update Soon
- Exams Organized by Board: 10th, 12th Exams
- Exams Month: 6th Feb To 10th March 2018
- Streams: General & Vocational Streams, Private Candidates
- UP 12th Class Result 2018 Date: June 1st Week 2018
- UP Intermediate Result 2018 Date: June 1st Week 2018
- Status of UP Board Result 2018 Date & Time: Available Soon
- Official Websites: upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in
Uttar Pradesh UP Intermediate Result 2018 Date, Details
UP Board 2018 Result: Last year the result for both three streams Arts, Science & Commerce along with General & Vocational Categories for regular & private candidates was declared on June 9th. And a total of 26,56,319 candidates appeared for the exam and in out of that only 82.62% students managed to passed the intermediate examination. And likewise every year last year also girls outshine by performing better than boys and Tejaswi topped with 95.83% in high school exams and Priyanshi Tewari was declared the topper in the intermediate exam with 96.20% marks. Both are from Fatehpur district. Last year result was postponed due to the election in the Uttar Pradesh but now this year 2018 there is no elections nothing is there so this time we expect the UP Board Result 2018 Class 12 is likely to be declared in the last week of May or June 1st week 2018 @ official site that is upresults.nic.in. Keep stayed here for more information and details about UP Board Result 2018 Intermediate For Science, Arts, Commerce Streams etc.
According to the Hindustan Times Report: Due to strict vigilance following cases of cheating in the previous years, an unexpected 5,94,503 candidates left the exams midway and 1,862 examinees were caught copying. In some districts, mass copying was reported due to which 69 exams of various subjects were cancelled and 91 schools were debarred from holding the board exams for the next five years. This year, the board also provided coded answer sheets in 31 districts of the state that were identified as sensitive in order to check cheating during the exams.
How To Check UP Board Intermediate 12th Result 2018 Online
- Log on to official websites: www.upmspresults.up.nic.in or www.upresults.nic.in
- Once on the homepage, click on link that says “Class 12 results 2018 UP Board”
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and required or other details
- Click on submit to get your UPMSP Inter 12 Class Exam Result 2018 Online
- The result will appear on your screen. Download your results by click on button
- Take a printout and also download a copy for future reference